• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Okuma Epix Pro

Sam Lloyd

Does anyone know if the Okuma Epix Pro 40 & 50 are the same apart from the spool? I can't see any difference between mine, and the specs are identical.

Sam, I have the 50 The only difference is the spool size mate.

eBay mate when they crop up il let you know When I see some as Iv already got epix pro as a saved search ;)

Yep I need some too, but they are as rare as hen's teeth, thinking of buying a couple more reels just for the spools :rolleyes:

id say a good alternative would be the korum kxi. the kxi50 is the same sort of size as an epix 40, and a kxi60 is the same sort of size as an epix 50.

Hi men ,

Epix pro 50 , very much like the first Golf gti , over engineered to last !, but as the rest come out they cut their cloth !.

Hatter

There's a couple of 50 size spare spools on eBay now.

I have a couple of 40 spools I may let go off for the right price

Mark,

Do you mean its been sold or its on ebay at the moment? I couldn't find an epix pro 40 or 50 on there...

Chris

Hi men,

Chris , sold . It came up under okuma EPIC baitrunner , with Epix pro search missing it !. Use fat finger search engine to find miss spelt eBay stuff , I get cheap stuff like that all the time .

Hatter

Back