• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

On a Very Serious Note!

Ian Crook

Not Barbel related but no apology for that:

Surrey Police are investigating a High Risk Missing Person a 13-year-old girl from Guildford who has been reported missing 8th November 2011.
Jessica Giles of Manor Way Guildford was last seen yesterday (Tuesday, 8 November) at 8am when a family member saw her leaving her home address to go to school.

The teenager is described as white with short straight brown hair, which is longer on one side. She was wearing a blue Guildford County School blazer, an apple green school shirt, a blue school skirt and black pump style shoes. She wore a grey woollen hat with a black and white scarf, with a zig zag pattern and was carrying a large black bag.

There is some information that she may try to attend the area of St Pauls Cathedral and join the camp.

Please can the details of Jessica be circulated to staff and businesses in the area. Attached is a copy of her missing person picture.

Surrey Police Incident ref is P11331166 and Missing Person ref is M/11/1117. Surrey Police Headquarthers telephone is 0845 125 2222

Attachments

• 11-002643-JessicaGiles.jpg
    11-002643-JessicaGiles.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 193
Me too Steve,

I have no connection to this, I received it through a security broadcast at work but thought it worthy of as many people viewing as possible, especially as a lot of us are around this part of the country.

Apparently, the BBC has reported she has returned home safely this morning to the great relief of all.

Back