• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tight Lines...

Darreyl Edwards

Did anyone catch Tight Lines on Friday evening on Sky Sports?

The special guest this week looked just like Martin Bowler - only much fatter! ;)

Daz.

Was disappointed this week as I thought it had the potential to be a good'un.
Maybe if he comes back on when the rivers are fishable it'd be of more interest......

Last weeks was pretty good.
Especially the clip of the 5lb + perch!!

Sure you weren't watching in letter-box format, Darreyl ;)

When I was eeking out a meager living as a TV engineer I once had a lady customer call me out because her favorite local Look North presenter was much fatter than he should have been. She also complained when the intro on Eastenders had changed from blue to green, I noticed its gone back to blue again now.

She used to complain that her husband spent a lot of time in his shed.

Just watched Keith A on the above link swinging in the small fish. We have a commercial fishery up here, Angel of the North, and the owner (a rather peculiar woman who was once anti angling) would have zoomed in on his 'unacceptable methods' with her CCTV and our Keith would have been asked to leave and made go one of her mandatory tutorials before being allowed back.
I don't think Sky TV will ever be visiting very soon.

Last edited:
Back