• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tyson , the fishing dog

Hi men ,

The sadness has gone really , mainly because they all lived to a ripe old age , and bit the **** out of life :D . Will miss them obviously , especially the first , Deano , who after all these years i miss dearly .

This brings me back to the subject of dogs being allowed on fisherys , there aint many , and believe me we have looked . There are some good ones , and stretches with public footpaths that means the dog by law can come ;) . the worse is a syndicate iwe fished that had a rule of no dogs even though you paid ( in our case ) 540 quid for the pleasure of watching ramblers walking their dogs , mostly off the lead past us , well normally stopping to wee up Ray Thorpes rod bag :D:D:D . Life aint fair like that sometimes , except that syndicate has lost 1500 of our pounds because of this silly rule :D . Hard to change , as sometimes its part of the conditions of the letting of water .

Hatter

Back