• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Usernames

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Thanks to those that have registered already.

I probably should have been clearer in my message, but we're keen for all users to be posting under their real name ie. having their username as their actual christen name and surname.

Oaksey, Barney, chavender, Silverfox and Hatter - do you mind if I change your usernames to your real names?

Thanks,

Andy F

Who's this "admin" joker posting without using his real name? ;)

I don't personally have a problem with people posting under their real name, as long as they have their real name in their profile.

But, feel free to change mine, should you feel it necessary.

R.

I thought your name was Robin Bowes, Robin?

Cheers,

Andy 'admin' Frances :)

Actually, is there anyway to have both real name and username?

I've realised that I have come to know people on BFW through their nicknames (HisMis, Dr. B, charlyfarly, whiskerton, etc.), and it won't be the same using their real names!

R.

No problem Paul. It has highlighted one of my very, very few faults - not reading to the end of the instructions and in fact, not reading anything properly in the first place. Sorry! I've got a flat full of 'faulty' appliances.:D

Actually, is there anyway to have both real name and username?

I've realised that I have come to know people on BFW through their nicknames (HisMis, Dr. B, charlyfarly, whiskerton, etc.), and it won't be the same using their real names!

R.

A sort of AKA tag on. It is a good idea as there will be lots of blokes coming on here from the original site who I only know by their old usernames!

A sort of AKA tag on. It is a good idea as there will be lots of blokes coming on here from the original site who I only know by their old usernames!

I tried to put my old username as part of my 'signature' on here for just that reason but it seems that this feature of VBulletin is not switched on.

Edit that, I see it has now come up at the bottom of my posts. Sorted!

Put mine up as bebbs but feel free to change it to Andy Bebbington but i have added a signature with my real name if thats ok.

R.

I'm sure that it won't take long for you to get the hang of mine robinbowes.

Conrad

Ive done it as well , sorry, only registered as Kev, cant edit it now so can you change it for me:D

kev whitcombe

Back