• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted 4 x Preston Onbox Telescopic 19mm square extending legs

The original Korum chair legs also fit the older Preston boxes.
IMG_4576.jpeg
IMG_4575.jpeg

Thanks Richard - much appreciated.
I did wonder if those were compatible.
Thing is they're for a seat-box bought off Ebay for just £30 so I baulked at doubling my outlay to upgrade reasonably good but polished finish (highly reflective) non-telescopic legs that came with it.
Do you know if the Korum 19mm legs are made from the same stock/spec material as Preston OEM legs?

Thanks Richard - much appreciated.
I did wonder if those were compatible.
Thing is they're for a seat-box bought off Ebay for just £30 so I baulked at doubling my outlay to upgrade reasonably good but polished finish (highly reflective) non-telescopic legs that came with it.
Do you know if the Korum 19mm legs are made from the same stock/spec material as Preston OEM legs?
I don’t know for 100% but Preston own the Korum brand and that was also the case when these legs were being used on the seats and boxes.
It’s a uk company that was used to produce all the Korum and Preston legs and on box/seat accessories called idesign
It’s all the same stuff from the same manufacturer.
There may of been some specific differences like colour or feet design etc but as far as I’m aware the 19mm (actually 3/4inch because aluminium box is always imperial) stuff is compatible and made by exactly the same company.
idesign stuff is really well made

You could do what I did with my chair and just obtain the feet and make the legs yourself out of thicker wall 3/4 sections as long as you want.
Those feet are only riveted on.
I wouldn’t worry about the colour. Those locking screws soon take it off.

Back