• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Whitlock landing net

Are you looking for a fold over net, or a fold together net?? you will find it almost impossible to find a fold over net (like a trout or salmon net). However if you want a good reliable fold together net, you cant go wring with the Korum folding spoon net. Thanks Matt

Are you looking for a fold over net, or a fold together net?? you will find it almost impossible to find a fold over net (like a trout or salmon net). However if you want a good reliable fold together net, you cant go wring with the Korum folding spoon net. Thanks Matt

God my spelling is **** tonight!!

I,ve used a Mclean salmon weigh net for the last 5years, handles just about anything, well built, easy to use, as bullet proof as they get, light too, weighs a kilo. Will easily handle a 20lb+ pike, so barbell, no problem.
peter

I,ve used a Mclean salmon weigh net for the last 5years, handles just about anything, well built, easy to use, as bullet proof as they get, light too, weighs a kilo. Will easily handle a 20lb+ pike, so barbell, no problem.
peter

£100 quid :eek: you having a larf. ;)

I paid £7.99 for a folding net from Aldi, with a telescopic handle, does exactly the same job, brings the fish to the bank. :)

£100 quid :eek: you having a larf. ;)

I paid £7.99 for a folding net from Aldi, with a telescopic handle, does exactly the same job, brings the fish to the bank. :)

Probably, but without the style and swagger.
I know it's been slow of late, and resurrecting dead threads is a great idea.

Back