• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lady Barbel Anglers

Hi men,

At one time I had a pack of 4 jack Russell's , but the one in my avatar is Tyson , and the one that joined us the most . Jacks are small , think they are giants , are perfect company on the bank , even able to go in the rucksack !.

What I will say is I found some clubs and syndicates very restrictive in their views and access for dogs , and if you buy one for a fishing companion then you will have to seek out waters that allow them :(.

One syndicate we joined had a rule of no dogs to be taken fishing , but allowed walkers to bring theirs on site , stupid beyond belief I know :confused: .

Hatter

Hi men,

At one time I had a pack of 4 jack Russell's , but the one in my avatar is Tyson , and the one that joined us the most . Jacks are small , think they are giants , are perfect company on the bank , even able to go in the rucksack !.

What I will say is I found some clubs and syndicates very restrictive in their views and access for dogs , and if you buy one for a fishing companion then you will have to seek out waters that allow them :(.

One syndicate we joined had a rule of no dogs to be taken fishing , but allowed walkers to bring theirs on site , stupid beyond belief I know :confused: .

Hatter

Hatter, your post is either highly offensive to woman or, much more likely, it's on the wrong thread! Good point about checking with clubs and syndicates first.

Last edited:
Back