• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A fishing chair that isnt really a chair but you can sit on it. And it carries stuff.

Hi men,

Terry , for many years fishing the Teme we only used a Bum Buddy , with bumbags , fantastic way to fish . In fact I met an angler that wore his bum buddy around his waist , like a cat flap , and just plonked himself down and it was ready under him hands free !!.

I can clearly remember the day it changed when a good friend guested us on a bit of the Kennet , we turned up looking like the Clampits !!, everything covered in red mud !:D . Their stuff was immaculate , ours had dried hymilaian balsam in the rod rings where we had smashed our way into a swim ;) , they sat in lovely comfrey chairs , we sat in mud :D.

Hatter

I used to have the garden hose ready for when I got home:) Good days though eh Hatt (think just how overgrown the banks will be getting next year!!).
All the very best and season's greeting to you and yours mate.
ATVB
Terry

Back