• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

Seller tells me everywhere he looked they are over £160, I said I Googled and the first two came up under £60, didn't have the heart to tell him about the £45:p

Hey!....the difference between £160 and £60 is only a 1....let's not be churlish about this!

:p

Cheers, Dave.

Seller has just sent me an email offering the Rod at a reduced price, thing is I have no need for a spod rod...anyone?:)

Hi Neil I don't need one but I would be interested how much he wants for it?...just to see if it is comical or he has done a bit or research.:D

Well I will certainly ask the question Adam, but anyway it's good that these chancers are at least told that we know what they are up too:)

Well I will certainly ask the question Adam, but anyway it's good that these chancers are at least told that we know what they are up too:)

Hi Neil, It may be that this guy looked up the price of a Fox spod rod. The Wawwior is the entry level rod at about £50. Some of the other Fox spods are more expensive. Either the seller is "having a larf" or knows nothing about fishing and just looked up Fox spod to get a price and happened on the Ranger?

that one had a reserve of £600 ,so i guess it was madness ,but it didn't sell ,so it was re-listed with a buy it now price more appropriate this time.
and it sold ,i always watch revolver's out of intrest as i have one and wouldn't mind another if i can find one cheap enough .brilliant reels but ****e line guards .

Hello Chav, how you doing, after meeting up last year on your river in dire conditions, i wouldn,t mind another go when the new season starts, and the weather is a bit better. if thats OK with you. If its okay, let me know, thanks Derek.

Derek ,we'll sort something out ,but not on that river,its quite expensive petrol wise for me ,so may not be renewing my membership ,& i'll only be fishing close too home because of petrol prices ,but should be able too sort something out .maybe on the trent .

Back